Monday, April 24, 2017

Cybertavern Closed For This Week






I do apologize everyone but I'm gonna have to suspend this week's pending Animation Deviation, Sidequest Corner, and Multiverse Desperado posts for this entire following week.

It is due to a number of issues. Building stress, problems at home, an increasing workload due to financial strain, and possibly a new business venture that might make the prior problems less of a problem.

Either way, I know this is still a start up blog with a small readership but I can not keep going and release more and more content of dwindling quality even if roughly fifty people at best read it. I have too much respect for myself to do that.

To those fifty or so guys, you're awesome and thank you for understanding.

Hopefully can get things going again with more content at this little digital watering hole once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment